Peanut Butter Cookies
They are chewy, soft and very easy to make!
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- granulated sugar for rolling
Cream together the softened butter, peanut butter, egg, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract for approximately 4 minutes.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Mix for 1 minute.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Scoop the dough into 2 tablespoon sized balls, and roll the balls into the granulated sugar.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and bake for 6-10 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes on the tray before moving onto a cooling rack.